2014 was an amazing year for the work of Christians Against Poverty in the UK.
Here are some headlines to encourage and spur you on in 2015.
- Centre network increased by 28 centres, with a total of 50 being opened!
- 61 Job Clubs added taking us to a total of 101 truly active clubs
- 294 new churches to train CAP Money, and 910 new coaches
- A brand new service launched – Release groups – with 27 churches and 45 coaches trained – read more on this exciting new ministry in the coming months
- Number of new debt clients seen and helped was around the 6400 mark for this year
- Over 2500 debt free – a 26% increase on 2013! (bear in mind we had already seen a 20% increase in 2013!)
- Over 12,000 people have done a CAP Money Course
- 1400 people helped by a Job Club
- Around 180 people have found work this year
- Release Groups – stories already coming in of people finding freedom!
782 people, 782 individuals, 782 precious souls, 782 sons and daughters, 782 new brothers and sisters come into relationship with Christ. Wow, amazing, special, prized, treasured, every single one of them. Praise God!
However the work continues in 2015 as the need for God to break into lives broken by debt continues. Please continue to pray, give and support both our local CAP Centre and national initiatives.
‘He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.’ Luke 10:2