2018 was an amazing year for the work of Christians Against Poverty in the UK.
Here are some headlines to encourage and spur you on in 2019.
- Centre network increased by 28 centres, with a total of 50 being opened!
- 61 Job Clubs added taking us to a total of 101 truly active clubs
- 294 new churches to train CAP Money, and 910 new coaches
- A brand new service launched – Release groups – with 27 churches and 45 coaches trained – read more on this exciting new ministry in the coming months
- Number of new debt clients seen and helped was around the 6400 mark for this year
- Over 2500 debt free – a 26% increase on 2017! (bear in mind we had already seen a 20% increase in 2016!)
- Over 12,000 people have done a CAP Money Course
- 1400 people helped by a Job Club
- Around 180 people have found work this year
- Release Groups – stories already coming in of people finding freedom!